Saturday, December 13, 2008

Winter Break

We've enjoyed spending time with my parents these last couple of weeks. They came down for Thanksgivng to spend it with my sister and I and our families, then we headed home with them for a week.



Their home looked a bit whiter than ours (which is bare). It was a beautiful sight.



We happily pulled out the snowshoes and skiis.





I enjoyed a trail to myself one afternoon in the peace and quiet.


Which was once my old bedroom, is now the place my children spend playing happily reading all Mema's books, playing with my old toys.

Here's Joshie's helping Judah with his first sitting-up bath in the sink.

Grandpa and I even took the older two rollerskating at the old hall that I used to go to.


Great times.

1 comment:

Carrie S said...

Looks like an amazing trip. The snow is so beautiful. I love the sink bath picture. I have lots of those of Noah in the farmhouse sink at Aunt Debbie's in Oregon - priceless. And seeing roller skates instead of roller blades brings back so many memories; what a fun way to spend an afternoon.