Thursday, September 18, 2008

Remembering her

Celebrating Samantha's one year in heaven today. Here, however, life is not the same without her.



We miss you, Samantha...





Looking back and relying on those Scriptures friends have encouraged me with to get through this day



The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death. Isaiah 57: 1,2



The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18



This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope, through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, for His compassions fail not. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion', says my soul, 'therefore I hope in Him'. Lamentations 3:21-24

2 comments:

Mrs. MK said...

Praying for you today!

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Even though I never had the chance to meet Samantha, she still has made an impact on my life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Heather