Friday, February 19, 2010

My 8 Year Old



Micah's favorite: Chocolate with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups


Micah started playing cello this year

I can't believe that Micah John turned 8 today. I was reading some old journal entries about funny things the kids have done and I smiled at this entry written 3 years ago when Micah was 5:

...Micah wanted this privilege. I said, " I don't know...it wasn't good at all how you treated your brother today in the car. Did you learn your lesson? "
Micah said, " Yes."
"What was it?", I asked.
He hummed the tune, with all seriousness, to 'Old McDonald Had a Farm'. Then said, "I played all of it, Mom!!"

It took me a second to realize he thought I was asking about his piano lesson.

We are so proud of this little man and so happy he is a part of our life!

No comments: